Site Inactive

Last Forum Posts

Ventrilo Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of the Forsaken Woods Forum Index -> Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirnen

re: Fire and Frost t1

ToO T1 isn’t generally that strict on class makeup but most wings will be easier if you have two main tanks and, for the trash, Two Crowd Control players, this includes Lore Masters, Burglars, and on occasion a Yellow Line Hunter.

If you do have to use a hunter for cc on the trash, they should generally retrait for DPS for the boss fight, Minding I always have my CC classes retrait for DPS or Red Line for all boss's outside of Saruman.You will also obviously need two full healers (RKs or minis) and everything is easier if you have at least one and preferably 2 captains. The Rest is just lots and lots of DPS :D

As mentioned, there are three trash pulls leading up to the boss. Mobs with adaptaion will typically gain immunity to a particular type of cc for the rest of the fight once that type of cc has been applied to it once. Mezz, stun, fear, root and FM stun. The three trash pulls in F&F consist of the following mobs:

Trash pull 1: 4 Ruffians, 2 trolls
Trash pull 2: 5 Warriors, 3 ruffians
Trash pull 3: 3 warriors, 3 ruffians, 2 trolls.

I could very well type out a long and over processed walkthrough for each pull but instead I will try and type up my normal ingame tactics here to help with consistancy.

First Pull:

T1 on Leaf and shield, T2 on skull and spear. CC chicken foot (purple arrow) DPS Sun,Arrow,Sheild,Leaf,Spear Skull.

Now that is exactly how you will hear me say it in game. Reason is for the following. T1 is Tank 1- You will be tanking the Shield Ruffian and the troll to eliminate a resist on a mezz and occupy two mobs with one toon. Tank 2 you will be doing the same. This frees up a lot of room for the DPS to have room and Healers to have a clearer understanding of the room around them.

Second Pull:

T2/1 Tanks everything in the room. DPS waits 3 seconds only to burn down TA (Target Assist) Other tank will be there to protect healers from any adds that may have been missed from Initial grouping. DPS Order: Twisted Warriors then Ruffians. Warriors Heal/Ruffians Disease. This is one of the few times in a Orthanc Raid where AOE is highly suggested.

Third Pull

T1 Grab Left Side Mobs and Troll. T2 Grab Right side Troll and Mobs. CC Mezz Ruffians in the middle. DPS order Ruffians, Left hand Warriors, Right Hand Warriors, Skull, Leaf.

Great job on to the boss.
Taalwen

re: Fire and Frost t1

Thank you Cirnen for posting this! Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Guardians of the Forsaken Woods Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: